on Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 | No Comments
Featured reverse cellular phone lookup:
AT&T CallVantage Service VoIP Telephone Adapter
Amazon.com Product Description AT&T CallVantagesm Service from AT&T is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone service that utilizes the latest in Internet technology to deliver features that are beyond the means of traditional phone companies. With VoIP, calls are transmitted over the Internet, allowing you to communicate nationwide for a single monthly fee. You pay additional charges only for international calls, which are billed at competitive prices. (AT&T CallVantage Service treats calls to Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada as domestic calls.) Plus, AT&T's Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) provides high voice quality. AT&T CallVantage Service offers easy 1-2-3 hardware setup:
1. Plug phone cord and computer cable into adapter.
2. Plug adapter into broadband modem.
3. Log onto Personal Call Manager and open your account. AT&T CallVantage Service is easy to set up. To establish an account, just follow the instructions on the welcome letter, included in the box. Setting up the hardware is also very simple: just plug the telephone adapter into your existing phone and plug the other end into your cable or DSL modem. All DSL and cable modems with an Ethernet port and at least 90 Kbps upstream and downstream speed are supported, as well as both Windows computers and Macs. In addition to the standard features you expect from your traditional phone company, like caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling, and call forwarding, AT&T CallVantage Service provides a number of features made possible only by use of Internet Protocol technology. You can have voice mail forwarded to your e-mail inbox as an attachment, and then forward that attachment to relevant third parties. You can take your home area
Price: $ 28.48
- Unlimited local and nationwide calls, including, Canada, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands; low monthly rate
- Caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling
- 250-number phone directory, 9 speed dials
- Talking voicemail-to-email call forwarding; 60-day call log
- Competitive international rates, web-based directory assistance, reverse lookup
Find more reverse cellular phone lookup products on Amazon!